[DANDOM-NYC] King of The World - Outdoor Festival on L.I.

Alfred Vagnini alvags at me.com
Mon Jul 16 10:40:46 EDT 2012

Not sure if anyone on this list has heard of the band Beau Bolero.  They're from CT and are one of the most prolific Steely Dan cover bands you will ever hear.  They formed in the early 80's and they have been putting together a couple of reunion shows recently - one of which is this Friday at the amazing and beautifully-restored Infinity Hall in Norfolk, (Litchfield County) CT - I have been following them since they started and I have never heard a Dan cover band that nearly comes close.  The musicians are all lights out and have played with national acts/tours.  Any/all Dan fans should check them out - it's advance ticket sales & space is limited - its a great restaurant too so you can get there early and have dinner with a reservation.

Here's the link:
http://www.infinityhall.com/events/beau-bolero-steely-dan-tribute/

Hope to see you guys there - it will be well worth the trip.

Thanks,
--
Al Vagnini
From my iPhone