[DANDOM-NYC] King of The World - Outdoor Festival on L.I.

Adam Flax adflax at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:16:04 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

*King of the World* brings the burnin' *Steely Dan* Revue to our first
outdoor show! The Huntington Bicycle Club's annual outdoor festival is a
great party with lots of food festivities & music. The action starts at
1:00 & we rock the party with a juicy set of Steely D classics at 2:30.
Promises to be an awesome time...don't miss it!

*Details:*
*
*
*Sunday July 29th*
*Showtime 2:30pm*
*Frazier Park - 450 Pulaski Road, Greenlawn NY*
*Huntington Bicycle Club*
*http://hbcli.org/goldcoast.html *

Hope we see ya!
*KOTW*

--

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World/180480102003672?ref=ts&sk=page

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.
kingoftheworldband at gmail.com