[DANDOM-NYC] the winnipeg report

jeff arychuk lawncareblues at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 26 14:03:31 EDT 2011

What a blast our trip to nyc was. We arrived on the 17th and returned on the
20th. No jail time for anyone!!! On the plane flying back home it was
unanimous-all 5 said the concert was THEE highlight of the trip. We were
agape at how awesome the band was-how tight they were-the timing
exhibited-the lights the sound the venue-almost surreal. We shared row G
with 5 guys from jersey and bruce willis was sighted in the centre section.
We agree sam was not reqd to open. We were the 1st to arrive at the
Amsterdam and convinced them to open the back section for us right at 5 pm.
Had great visits with phil and his charming sife from ft myers and mark from
montreal(mark-take your wife out dinner and score some more brownie points
after all these years to put up with your shenanigans!!!). was hoping per
gunnar and the nord would show which would have been a hoot. Sorry to have
missed the rest of you folks on the 17th pre concert- and pete at the bitter
end-we just could not find enuff time to do it all-for those we did meet tks
for making our visit so special-its cool that music brings people together
to share good times and if anybody has pull with the boys in the band pls
tell them that their music is revered north of the border as much as the
goold ole usa. Cheers all, jeff.(aka bob Marley cool yellow shirt)P.s. and
the weather was great we left our toques back at the hotel !!!!