[DANDOM-NYC] Help! Looking for post Beacon tour SD fix .

Don Bloom steelydad at optonline.net
Sun Sep 25 09:39:32 EDT 2011

One question to anyone who can help. I would like to collect some downloads of performances from this tour for listening purposes only.    I have not been able to figure out how to take You Tube downloads and save just the audio files to my hard drive.   I just want to be able to listen to good quality versions of recently record Dan tune on my home stereo (Dating myself there, lol) or on my iPod.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Of course, my use of any files would be for personal use only. Not sure if there are legal implications for fans sharing files.