{DANDOM-NYC] F&%k The Scalpers & Agencies

jeff arychuk lawncareblues at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 9 21:26:04 EDT 2011

So sorry-I totally get what u r saying and I could not agree more-I have
never paid more than face value  for a ticket and I go to a concert every
month. Lot of scum in that business for sure. We just go the jets back in
the nhl and u would not believe how many inflated ticket requests have
materialized. People offering to pay a grand for opening night etc. lets
hope aja is a grand night and we can all be there and face the music