[DANDOM-NYC] King Of The World Plays Steely Dan At The Cutting Room - 1/20/18 Save The Date

Adam Flax adflax at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:34:12 EST 2017

Hey guys,

Hope all's well & Happy Holidays!

*King of the World* is very psyched to announce our debut gig at the
beautiful *Cutting Room*. This is one of NYCs premier live venues with
great sound, sight-lines & delicious food. Please help us kick off 2018 the
right way with a fat dose of *Steely Dan* hits & classic B sides.

FYI we're told the show is selling well. For the best available seating
please consider purchasing reserved seats in advance. Hope we see ya!

*Details:*

*Saturday January 20th*
*7:30 PM (Doors at 6:30 PM)*
*The Cutting Room*
*44 East 32nd Street, NYC (between Park & Madison)*
*$20.00 General Admission*
*$35.00 Premium Seating*

*Advance Tickets:*
https://www.ticketweb.com/event/steely-dan-revue-king-of-cutting-room-tickets/7771295?pl=cegpresents