[DANDOM-NYC] Nov. Jon Herington Dates

hoops hoops at dandom.com
Thu Oct 2 11:01:31 EDT 2014

Susan Johnson, Jon Herington's P.A. passes along that The Jon
Herington Band will be doing four shows in November that are pretty
convenient for fans in the Philly and NYC regions.

11/8 - The Saint in Asbury Park NJ,
11/15 - The Falcon in Marlboro NY,
11/21 - Mexicali in Teaneck NJ
11/23 - Havana in New Hope PA.

Susan writes that Jon likes to hang out, do meet and greets and sign
copies of albums and the like. (No doubt there will be CDs available
for purchase in case you haven't completed your collection or forget
to bring one for Jon to sign.)

Stay in touch at http://www.jonherington.com, Facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/JonHerington ) or Twitter ( @heringtonband )

BTW: Jon is always most gracious when you meet him -- but I always
dread that I'm going to bore him with comments like "The show was
great!," "I ate some good chips today!" and the like.  I'm sure you
will do better if you meet him.