[DANDOM-NYC] Danfesting? Discuss amongst yourselves

Karen karenmazer at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 07:22:40 EDT 2013

Absolutely.  I am so upset about tonight's though.  If you have any ideas please let me know.   I have 2 tickets, I think row L... Really good seats.  Thanks, Steve

BTW, show was INCREDIBLE last night.  I am disabled, danced as if there was no tomorrow... Hello, tomorrow!  OUCH 😉(the scalpers were terrible outside of the theater)