[DANDOM-NYC] This Thursday - King Of The World Rock Steely Dan At BB King/ Lucille's!

King of the World kingoftheworldband at gmail.com
Sun May 19 19:29:28 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Don't miss our big debut at BB King/ Lucille's. We're doing the entire Aja
& Countdown to Ecstasy albums plus a 3rd set mashup that will send Steely D
fans into orbit. Why not start the Memorial Day Weekend early? Play hooky
on Friday & come hang out with us on Thursday night! Gonna be a great show
at a killer venue...be there.

*Details:*
*
*
*King of the World*
*Thursday May 23rd, 7:30PM*
*BB King Blues Club/ Lucille's*
*237 West 42nd Street NYC*
*212-997-4144*
*http://www.bbkingblues.com/bio.php?id=2677 *
*Tix $10.00 advance, $15.00 day of show*
*
*
Tell a friend...better yet *bring* a friend! Support live music in New
York. Looking forward to seeing you!

Thanks,
*KOTW*

--

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World-Band/112733785549173?ref=ts&fref=ts

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.
kingoftheworldband at gmail.com