[DANDOM-NYC] "Aja" Performed Live! King of the World at Sullivan Hall friday 3/1!

Adam Flax adflax at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:41:00 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

We have an upcoming very special performance of the entire *Steely Dan*classic
*"Aja"* at the fantastic *Sullivan Hall* in the Village. We'll be throwing
in a few choice numbers to round it out & we're taking requests too...send
us an email with your picks! It'll be a great way to kick off these winter
blues...don't miss it!

*Details:*

*Friday, March 1st *
*7:30PM**
SULLIVAN HALL
214 Sullivan Street
New York, NY
(212) 634-0427*
*sullivanhallnyc.com
<http://www.sullivanhallnyc.com/>**m<http://www.sullivanhallnyc.com/>
*

We really hope to see you there and please...tell & bring your friends!
Support quality live music in NY...and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Thanks,
*KOTW*
**

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World-Band/112733785549173?ref=ts&fref=ts

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.

kingoftheworldband at gmail.com