[DANDOM-NYC] "When All My Dime Dancing Is Through..."

King of the World kingoftheworldband at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:07:22 EST 2013

Hey guys,

We have an upcoming very special performance of the entire *Steely Dan*classic
*"Aja"* at the wonderful *Sullivan Hall* in the Village. We'll be throwing
in a few choice numbers to round it out & maybe a few requests too! It'll
be a great way to kick off these winter blues...don't miss it!!

*Details:*

*Friday, MARCH 1st *
*7:30PM**
SULLIVAN HALL
214 Sullivan Street
New York, NY
(212) 634-0427*
*sullivanhallnyc.com
<http://www.sullivanhallnyc.com/>**m<http://www.sullivanhallnyc.com/>
*

We really hope to see you there and please...tell & bring your friends!
Support quality live music in NY!!

Thanks!
*KOTW*

--

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World-Band/112733785549173?ref=ts&fref=ts

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.
kingoftheworldband at gmail.com