[DANDOM-NYC] 11/16-NYC: Special Dukes concert for PBS members

Joan Smith wassily at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 22:36:30 EDT 2012

Woohoo! Tee, I have my tickets.

From: nyc-bounces at dandom.com [mailto:nyc-bounces at dandom.com] On Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:32 PM
To: Dandom NYC
Cc: Dandom NYC
Subject: Re: [DANDOM-NYC] 11/16-NYC: Special Dukes concert for PBS members

It's toya !!!

On Oct 22, 2012, at 7:29 PM, DanFiend <the.danfiend at gmail.com> wrote:

Opinions aside, who's going?

Tee Smith

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Jeremy Holt <holtunlimited at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Well we have all been to shows that we felt were not sonically perfect
that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:19 AM, "Ed" <e.beatty at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> It's a live performance
> Is anyone  of us up every time
> Do we always get it right perfectly each and every time
>

> On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:09 AM, Jeremy Holt <holtunlimited at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> I meant of the three. I thought that was obvious. The band is elite level
players. And yes I guess it's subjective but it kind of isn't. You hit the
notes or you don't. Give the boots an honest listen. It's not always pretty.
I work every day of my life as an audio engineer listening to artists I
don't always like but learn to appreciate for their talents. So it becomes
an objective perspective to me.

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:03 AM, susan at jonherington.com wrote:
>>
>>> It is really down to each person's opinion, I disagree with your opinion
that Donald is the only one that "has it" the Dukes is a wonderful ensemble
full of talented musicians even out to the secondary players like Catherine
Russell and Jon Herington. It's the Dukes of September- it's not a Donald
Fagen show or a Steely Dan show.

Not

Please note:
All messages sent to this list must be sent from the email address at which
you received this message.  Messages sent from other addresses will be
discarded due to spam issues.

Please note: