[DANDOM-NYC] It's Dandemonium! King of the World at Sullivan Hall!!

Adam Flax adflax at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:16:29 EDT 2012

Hey Everybody,

The all *Steely Dan* 3 Ring Circus - *King of the World* is back at the
amazing *Sullivan Hall* in Greenwich Village! It's been a while since we've
seen you & this promises to be an amazing show with new material we've yet
to molest in public. It's a Friday night so no excuses...save the date & *BE
THERE!!

Details:

Friday June 1st - 8:30PM
Sullivan Hall
214 Sullivan Street (bet Bleeker & W 3rd)
212-477-2782
**www.sullivanhallnyc.com* <http://www.sullivanhallnyc.com/>*
*

See ya' soon,
KOTW
--

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World/180480102003672?ref=ts&sk=page

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.
kingoftheworldband at gmail.com