[DANDOM-NYC] All Steely Revue 'King of the World' - 3/30 on L.I.

Adam Flax adflax at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:01:47 EST 2012

*King of the World* is bringing the red hot Steely Dan Revue back to L.I.!
There's no better way to shake off those nasty winter blues than with a
dose of Steely classics! It's sure to be a great show with us followed by
the *'Led Zepplin Experience'*. A super charged double bill that's certain
to bring on some serious spring fever...don't miss it!!

Details:

*Friday March 30th*
*8:00PM*
*The Dublin Pub*
*2002 Jericho Turnpike*
*New Hyde Park, N*Y
*516-352-9131*
*
*
Hope we see ya'!
*KOTW*

--

http://kingoftheworldband.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-World/180480102003672?ref=ts&sk=page

To no longer receive emails from KOTW click on the email link below and
write "Remove Me" in the subject line.
kingoftheworldband at gmail.com