[DANDOM-NYC] Sound and Lights

jwilliamlll at socal.rr.com jwilliamlll at socal.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 11:18:36 EDT 2011

Phil,

The man at the soundboard is Charlie Martinez, who joined for the 2009 tour. He also supported the Dukes tour last year. He is assisted by Keith (I don't know the last name). At the Beacon, Keith performed mixing duties for Sam Yahel at a smaller board to the right of the main board. I don't know if these gentlemen work for SD directly or for an outside company. But they, and Jon Pollak as well, are friendly and approachable if they are not busy.

Bill Brennan