[DANDOM-NYC] Sound and Lights ... and turning pages

Per-Gunnar Eriksson pergunnare at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:48:10 EDT 2011

And who's that guy that pops in now and then to turn the page for the next
song. He also picked up towels that Donald had thrown on the floor. Walking
from the final show and turning around a corner I saw that guy were among
the gang taking away the equipment from The Beacon. He had his own style and
put a smile on my every time he appeared on stage.

/PGE