[DANDOM-NYC] Set times?

Robert Rinderman rinderman at jcir.com
Fri Sep 23 17:34:09 EDT 2011

We were talking about cool opening acts.

I saw JH as the opener for RS (she sang B-A-B-Y) at the legendary Bottom
Line in NYC (I think it was late 70s) and he stole the show, although that
song was very appealing as was she, I must say

Trivia - she appeared as actress on Seinfeld (G. Costanza's cousin on The
Contest episode - LOL)

Saw JH there several years later as headliner but not since

Now back to regularly scheduled Steely Dan chatter.

Rob