[DANDOM-NYC] Still Available for 9/23 Beacon?

Karen Hasterok karen at hasterok.com
Fri Sep 16 09:52:26 EDT 2011

I just want face value which is prob (don't have the ticket with me) 219.50.
My daughter was supposed to go but I just need to double check..she is going Tues and may have to see her dad Fri which leaves me with the extra. I can let you know for sure by 3 today.would love to see a show with you and catch up!!
Karen