[DANDOM-NYC] to people traveling to NYC from afar...

jeff arychuk lawncareblues at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 12 20:06:40 EDT 2011

There is a group of 5 dashing and daring 55 + males flying in from Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Canada to see aja. Originally we had planned to drive to the
Minneapolis state fair and catch them there but we decided that style was
both necessary and vital to enhance the danfest. That spells new york and we
hope to make the experience complete with the Amsterdam alehouse before and
the bitter end after. Visions of Danish delights and Swedish surprises
encapsulate the entire experience. Truly a global network of friends this
quintessential group has created. We are sooooooo looking forward to this.
Cheers and note we will not be wearing our toques so we will be in disguise