[DANDOM-NYC] to people traveling to NYC from afar...

HANS CHRISTIAN HAGEDORN . Christian.Hagedorn at uclm.es
Mon Sep 12 19:49:40 EDT 2011

Hi Joan,

I will come to NYC from Madrid to see the show on september 23. I have seen some Steely Dan shows before (2006 in Virginia Beach and Camden, 2007 in Berlin and Hamburg) but I'm looking forward especially to seeing them at the Beacon Theatre in New York, not only for being sort of their hometown and maybe favourite concert hall, but because they will play songs from the last two albums, Two against nature and Everything must go. As so many Steely Dan fans, I love the old albums, but to me it seems both albums of the 21st century Steely Dan are excellent, too, and this is a great opportunity to hear those albums live. And maybe - who knows? - they play some new and unreleased songs... Anyway, it makes me feel happy, joyous, fortunate to listen to Steely Dan, and even more so live - and that's why I will take this flight to NYC next week.

By the way, does anybody know about danfests on september 23, after the show?

See you soon,

Christian

Dr. Hans Christian Hagedorn
Profesor Titular de Filología Alemana