[DANDOM-NYC] Request for tickets - Wednesday, September 13th at the Beacon Theatre (NYC)

Jay Banner jaybanner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 01:30:29 EDT 2011

Hello Dan-izens,

My mother is a major Steely Fan and her birthday is fast approaching,
so I've been trying to secure a pair of balcony seats for the
Wednesday, September 13th show at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre.  Alas,
I've had no luck.  If anyone happens to have extras and wants to make
a stranger's mother's dream come true, I am willing to pay a
non-usurious price; please contact me at
<mailto:jaybanner at gmail.com>jaybanner at gmail.com.  Thank you!

--Jay Banner.