[DANDOM-NYC] Danfan Meet-ups - DanFests - WingDings

Fionna Kazanow fifekazanow at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 19:10:02 EDT 2011

We've used the Amsterdam Ale House for Danfests the last couple of tours.  The food is really good and it's a short distance to the Beacon.  I would let them know what dates and approx. how many.  There is also a Danfest page on Facebook as well.  Looking forward to 21ST Century Dan on Sept.23!
Fife Kazanow