[DANDOM-NYC] SEPTEMBER 17- FAN AFTER PARTY!

the macintyre's themax at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 19 15:25:11 EDT 2011

Hi there,
Sounds like a good time, see you there,
Anything going on the 16th?
thanks,
Don and Fran
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Fogel
  To: nyc at dandom.com
  Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 2:54 PM
  Subject: [DANDOM-NYC] SEPTEMBER 17- FAN AFTER PARTY!

  For those of you coming in for the Sept 17 Steely Dan show at the Beacon Theater. We are having an after party for the fans at The Bitter End in Greenwich Village. The band for the after party is Lawrence "L*A*W" Worrell. Law plays in George Clinton's 420 Funk Mob and also was in Amy Winehouse's band before her recent passing. After The Bitter End show, we will continue the party at The Peculiar Pub which is right next door to The Bitter End.

  When they ask you at the door who you're there to see, mention "Steely Dan After Party" and it's only a $5 charge. The $5 charge will also include admission to the Peculiar Pub.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7Wxu3ApNI
  (In the video, L*A*W is the singer/dancer wearing the white fuzzy hat. )
  The Bitter End - 147 Bleecker Street- NYC - The party  starts 45 minutes after The Beacon show is over.

  Please note:
  All messages sent to this list must be sent from the email address at which you received this message.  Messages sent from other addresses will be discarded due to spam issues.