[DANDOM-NYC] Danfan Meet-ups - DanFests - WingDings

Per-Gunnar Eriksson pergunnare at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:34:41 EDT 2011

Jeff, here in Sweden as well as Norway, Finland, Iceland, Faroe
Islands and Denmark we call Danishes "Wienerbröd" (bread from Vienna),
but they are just as good 'n fattening 24/7!

Here's a little known fact regarding Danishes:
In Vienna/Austria the name is ... wait for it!  "Kopenhagener Gebäck"
(Copenhagen pastry)!

As you can see this is a much too complicated pastry to bring to a
Danfest. I have to come up with something else :)

/Per-Gunnar