[DANDOM-NYC] Danfan Meet-ups - DanFests - WingDings

Hunter, Malcolm malcolm.hunter at citi.com
Thu Aug 18 09:24:00 EDT 2011

Bleecker Street is awash with people up until 3 AM at least...many times later...sunrise with coffee in Washington Square is serene...

Subways are safe, period...also numerous cabs looking for late nite fares...

Don't know where you're coming from geography wise, but from the Beacon to Bleecker is an easy fare, subway...
Entrance fees at Terra are rarely more than $10...

Also, I imagine Mr. Fogel will have something Dannish at the BE...

Ygk