{DANDOM-NYC] WNTED: 9/17 tickets

Per-Gunnar Eriksson pergunnare at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:46:29 EDT 2011

OK Jim, I'm checking a couple of times a  day so if I find a couple of
OK tickets for 9/17 one is yours. Just give me a letter; a seat behind
row [whatever] is a no-no.
I have hopes of finding a ticket somewhere in the first 15 rows (AA-K)
and in the centre section. OK? (Yesterday Ticketmaster coughed up a
single seat in row L center, but I let it go. May live to regret it,
but...)

I plan on catching four shows the week I'm in New York; 9/17, 9/19,
9/22 and 9/23. Already have tickets for the 22 & 23.

You're not sure about 9/16? I'll let you know if I come across any good seat.

Will bring some Swedish surprises to the Hotel Amsterdam pub
(suggested place for WingDings/Danfests).

Take care,

Per-Gunnar