{DANDOM-NYC] Sad News

hoops hoops at dandom.com
Sat Oct 23 23:30:02 EDT 2010

I have some very sad news: Mark "Boston Rag" Drinan passed away
peacefully this evening.

Writes his sister, Connie:

[His family] spent the afternoon with him and I know he knew they were there.

Thank you all so much for prayers and good thoughts. He is with Bill
and Raj planning a DanFest in the sky.

'Yes, there 's gas in the car.'

Peace -

Connie

I'm truly at a loss for words. Mark was a dear friend, a true
inspiration and one of the most upbeat, positive people I have ever
known who taught me the world about gratitude and happiness.

I know the Steely Dan concerts in heaven are better than we can
imagine here, but he will be sorely missed here until we join him
someday.

We love you, Mark, and always will.

Jim